[OM] Re: OT: MF film holder

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: MF film holder
From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:01:22 +0100
On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 06:58:00 +0100, Chris Barker
<ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Dear All
>
>This MF film holder was reviewed in this week's Amateur
>Photographer.  The maker's website is at:
>
>http://home.earthlink.net/~dougfisher/holder/mainintro.html
>
>I have ordered one and I shall report back to anyone who asks what I
>think of it.

This is of great interest to me - I don't use OM much now but I still
have my Bronica and a 2450! (And rolls and rolls of developed 120 film
that have never been printed).

I notice that Doug Fisher will only accept USD payments - so out of
interest how are you ordering from the UK? (I don't have a PayPal
account).

Regards

John Gruffydd (Mold, Wales, UK)