[OM] Re: Wish list for E

Subject: [OM] Re: Wish list for E
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:13:04 -0400
The process is very similar to the OM screen exchange. The screen is of
course tiny in comparison. It is a little tricky to get it to seat in the
frame and flip up. I found it wasn't as easy to drop the screen in with the
body held upside down and then fold the frame down onto it (that seems to be
way it works best on an OM for me). I haven't got the Katz Eye screen
myself, I just needed to remove a dust spot from my screen. Let us know how
it goes with the screen once you have it.

Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Walt Wayman

Bottom of page 27 of the manual describes the procedure, but not in a
particularly elucidating manner.  I'll even save you the trouble of digging
it out.  It simply says:
"You can replace the focusing screen with the optional grid screen.  When
doing this, use the tweezers provided with the screen.  For details about
replacing the screen, refer to the screen manual."
Most of the manuals are downloadable from the Oly website, so maybe the
screen manual is too.  As for the tweezers, I guess you're on your own.
Walt, ordering now, figuring how to install it later