[OM] Re: eBay copy of my Web page

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay copy of my Web page
From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:06:10 +0100
I am pleased to be able to say that eBay has terminated the offending
auction, although it took them 5 days.

I was not impressed with their procedures.  I had to download a PDF form,
fill it in and sign it, and fax it to them.  That is o.k., because they need
a signed statement.  But the form has nowhere to specify the location of the
original text/images that have been copied, so after 3 days they e-mailed me
for that information.  The next day, they sent me another e-mail, telling me
to download the PDF form, complete and sign it, and fax it to them, and
telling me that time was of the essence.

If the auction had been for 5 days, it would have been completed before they
took any action.

Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)