[OM] Re: #233

Subject: [OM] Re: #233
From: "Dave Bell" <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:30:55 +0100
There are many people who live permanently afloat on such narrowboats. Also
there is a pretty vibrant holiday "self drive" charter industry which helps
sustain the building refurbishment work. It is many years since I had such a
vacation break however I do recall it being the most relaxing and enjoyable
way to "mess about on the water".  Most reputable charter companies will
include comprehensive training for the uninitiated prior to handing over the
tiller.

Dave