[OM] Re: DORO!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: DORO!!!!
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:54:17 +0200
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile schrieb:

>Seems we all have missed you !!!

wow - I start melting even at 18° C here! As I said answering Bill - it's

- because orchestra work has somehow become more,
- at a consequence I get lazy - diggi,
- *confession* I look around at www.myfourthirds.com but even more at
the german oly-e.de forum (connected to lazyness - it's in german AND I
can even meet the people there in person every now and then, and the
smalltalk is about things I know mostly ;))
- TOPE times slip somehow

>What have you been doing all this time? Playing, or just lurking... did you
>get bored of us, or of your 4T & 90/2?

those two definetely will stay with me! And some other lenses. And
lurking I did, but also getting acquainted with my E-1 (there must be
some very sticky glue on it - it's sos hard to leave it behind and take
film these days).

>Hope you stay for a while. The only girl in town ;^)

I'm flattered :))

yours elated
:D
 :)))