[OM] OM 2n instructions

Subject: [OM] OM 2n instructions
From: "Kingway Photo" <kingwayphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:18:43 -0600
Hello I have been away (from list) for some time, just thought I'd
drop in to say hello. While I was away I purchased a OM 2n, with a
winder 1 and a Tamron adaptall 70-210. all for $78.00. but it didn't come with
an instruction booklet, I was wondering if anyone has a
spare?? Also the winder is now broken, thanks to my son
If anyone has a spare winder housing, (not working) I would
be interested in that also.

Please email me directly as I will be setting my account
to vacation for some time.

Thanks in advance.
Carlos Martinez