[OM] Re: E this time (for a change :-> ) not OM

Subject: [OM] Re: E this time (for a change :-> ) not OM
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:31:06 +0200
Brian: you didn't by any chance switch to RAW+jpg? It would take
considerably longer to save of course..and in that case it's a nice
thing the camera doesn't stop saving only because you turn it off *gg
Some people did have issues about the camera 'hanging in the beginning,
battery out - in usually solved the problem. did you update firmware to
the current? Most people I know didn't have any issues for a long time now.

good luck
:Doro

--
www.doro-foto.de