[OM] Re: More on Chuck's new website

Subject: [OM] Re: More on Chuck's new website
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:06:03 +0200
Le lundi 25 Juillet 2005 13:33, Chuck Norcutt a écrit :
> http://www.chucknorcutt.com

Really nice ; in case you care, it displays very well in Mozilla and Konqueror
(Linux station). Just for the sake of finding something to criticize, I
regret that it doesn't really work with a text-based browser (lynx, links).
The site does work better than most, in fact, but you can't grab pictures to
display in a separate viewer, which I often do, because they're trapped in
php. Admittedly, it may be a concern for 0.0001 % of the web-surfers (but
that's enough to lose that "whatever you wished" compliance sticker).

Very good work indeed.

--
Manuel Viet