[OM] Re: Talking to myself online!

Subject: [OM] Re: Talking to myself online!
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:59:49 +1000
> Garry Lewis wrote:
> Or do you guys and gals think I maybe typing in my sleep. }:^)>

To steal a line from a favourite show "A little from column
A, and a little from column B" ;-)

...but, yes, in my mailbox and that of another list I
administer, there have been, along a similar line, rejection
messages for emails I or the list hasn't sent.

What Tom Scales said...viral activity involving address
books is highly probable, with concurrent prompting for
me to doublecheck everything anti-viral here is still
working and updating properly.

Cheers,
Marc (balancing the books) Lawrence
Sydney, Oz