[OM] Re: Walt's 300ZX

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt's 300ZX
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:00:10 +0000
Gary,

I guess you missed the thread, which was totally unrelated to its Re: line and
began sometime last week.  It morphed off one of GeeBee's photos, so began as
"Re: #225," and started to veer seriously off course when Chris Barker posted
about shooting sunsets from airplanes and in-flight refueling, which got me
started on flying around with the Tennessee ANG way back when dirt was still
new.  This is just some stuff I had left over from the early to mid-sixties,
shot back when I was pretending to be a photo journalist.  :-)

Took a look at your "courthouse" shots a while ago.  Nicely done.  I can see,
though, why Ken may have had some problems with the B&W.  It's a damn shame we
have to have this nuking of mail.  The times, they are a-changin'.  :-(

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --