[OM] Re: WTB: T-32 flash unit

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: T-32 flash unit
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:22:39 -0300
Cc: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
on 23/07/2005 16:29, Richard Lovison at rlovison@xxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> My unit has completely failed.
On November '04 I bought for nothing a dead T-32 and was able to repair it
for u$d 30.
I was told the main cap had failed and was replaced by an original part
(which was quite surprising).
There were minor re-assemble errors in the plastic bouncing reflector, which
were fixed. Now I use this one first. Remember not to keep the AAs inside
your next unit, not because of leakage only but because spring tension would
crack the bottom plastic cover.

Some weeks ago the mail pasted below was posted. He might still have some
T-32s 'as is'. I bought him the OM-1n. Patrick didn't send those T-32s to
e*ay.

Think Chuck may still have some for sale.

Good luck,

Fernando.