[OM] Re: Fwd: Canon EOS to OM adapters? Martin's reply.

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Canon EOS to OM adapters? Martin's reply.
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:25:51 +1000
> Dave Bell wrote:
> As a non-EOS user watching this thread with interest I would
> respectfully suggest that life is getting awfully complicated
> for the sake of $10.

...which is sort-of my internalised point. I'll opt in if there
is a shortage in numbers and it helps, but, really, money's not
so tight here that $10 or more, even in that fancy-shmancy
American currency, is worth saving for me.

Still, I eventually want an adapter so I've an excuse to
post my photos here. Otherwise I might actually have to use
that OM1 NDC (non-digital camera).

Cheers,
Marc (looking for an excuse to spend some money on photo-gear)