[OM] [OT] Moon

Subject: [OM] [OT] Moon
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:07:49 -0700 (PDT)
Nothing to do with mooning...the papers I read told me that the moon will
appear at its largest in twenty years.  If interested, get your long telephotos
or telescopes out and go hunt it.  There is a layer of puffy clouds over Rhode
Island with an occasional hole here and there..:(.  Good for pictures of
bridges at sunset...:) I have guests and can't do that, but was hoping to take
a few snaps from my porch (of the moon).
Back to the regularly scheduled vino and good friends.  May you have the same.
Boris