[OM] Re: Chuck's new web site

Subject: [OM] Re: Chuck's new web site
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:38:51 -0400
Jon Mitchell wrote:

> And I was about to say that she looked good if a little old for me (at
> only 30).  I had guessed at around 40.  You sure you haven't been a
> little over-enthusiastic with PhotoShop ?!  ;-)

Yes, she's actually 93 years old and weighs 275 pounds.  :-)

Seriously, I do touch up every portrait that I do to one degree or
another... even the 17 year olds.  However, this one hasn't had much
work.  A little wrinkle softening and removing a bit of excess red in
the complexion.

I've heard complaints from people who use online personals that one of
the biggest problems is that the people they meet don't look at all like
their photos.  Mostly this is due to very old or just plain bad photos.
  While I try to make the client look attractive I don't believe in
making them look like someone they are not.

Chuck Norcutt