[OM] Re: Walt's 300ZX

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt's 300ZX
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:29:58 +0000
The 300ZX in question.  See?  No trunk.  Can't say about the okra, and won't
say about the 'shine.

Crappy scan from before I got the Minolta 5400, so please 'scuse.

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-794135.html

I grew up with lots of kids whose folks were at least part-time in the
moonshine business.  Some of them made really good stuff.  Some didn't.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --