[OM] Re: Trigger voltages for macro and ring flashes.

Subject: [OM] Re: Trigger voltages for macro and ring flashes.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:24:39 +0000
I haven't tried the T Power Control 1 on the E-1 yet, not because of fear of
harm, but due to hot, humid weather and habitual laziness.  However, I intend
to, and since it basically is pretty much the same thing as a T-32, which is
deemed to be safe by those who seem to know about these things, I can't imagine
there'd be a problem with any of the macro flashes.

No warranty, express or implied, should be construed from the above statement.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --