[OM] Off on Vacation

Subject: [OM] Off on Vacation
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:36:45 -0500
Greetings All,
        Many thanks to those of you who have purchased some of my excess gear
and are financing my excursion into the Dark Side. Two of you have packages
that are right now in the tender mercies of the USPS. If there are any problems
let me know, but be aware that I will be out of town for two weeks and will
temporarily be signing off the List. I will return the 2nd week of August.
        For now I'm off to the Big Apple for a week then the In-laws in Buffalo
for a week. Hope it's cooler there than Charleston but I doubt it.

Best Regards,
Charlie