[OM] Another Mannheim at a good price

Subject: [OM] Another Mannheim at a good price
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:26:54 +1200
Hi all

I just snagged a copy for about 11 quid (UK pounds for those who don't know
the lingo).   With another bookmarked in case this first one fell over. Well,
it
did fall over - into my hands with time.

In the last month I beat a fellow-list member :-) (sorry about that David) to a
local copy of the SIF I had been waiting to see re-listed after it failed to
reach
reserve about 8 months ago, and I also got a mint copy of the OM System
Handbook  for a song.   Waiting for a bargain copy of Pangerl now ;-)

Brian