[OM] Re: Sigma 600mm mirror lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Sigma 600mm mirror lens
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:57:11 +0000
Funny, but I never noticed that before.  I just took a look at mine, and of all
the lenses listed around its circumference with which it is allegedly
compatable, the only one I have is the 135/2.8.  I don't think I've ever used
the 2X-A with the 135/2.8, but I have with several other lenses, both Zuikos
and Tamrons, including the 300/4.5.  I guess such irresponsible behavior comes
as a result of blissful ignorance and the misguided notion that things that fit
together surely must work together -- unless, of course, there are sparks
and/or strange noises.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from