[OM] [OT] mailbox storage/management

Subject: [OM] [OT] mailbox storage/management
From: iddi <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 01:12:02 -0700
I use Opera (currently 8.01, using since 5.0) for mail and RSS, and delete
most of the things and purge trash daily. However, the mail subfolder is
still a shade under 2Gb large, and lots of .mbs files from years ago, each
taking up a whole lotta space. Total of a couple hundred saved msgs,
oldest from 2003 (mainly small text snips, no more than a couple bytes or
single digit kb size). Sent folder also has emails about the same, also
text, small. What is filling up the rest of the 2gigs? Can I delete the
.mbs files from older dates? someway to compact them? Thank. Please write
offlist to msidd004 at student.ucr.edu

--
/S
aim:iddibhai