[OM] Re: #224

Subject: [OM] Re: #224
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:07:17 +0100
Hi Moose,

The green filter usually holds enough in the sky to get it onto the negative
and once I have the information I can burn it in when I load the scan into
Photoshop.

The comment from Chris "that cloud does not  look favourite for a chap on
holiday!" dovetailed into an unrelated exchange about cloud formations that
I was having on another list. More of which later :-)

--Graham

From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>