[OM] Re: adding to macro

Subject: [OM] Re: adding to macro
From: "Darin Rhein" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 01:51:15 -0700
Hi,
On the subject of extension tubes and the 50/3.5 macro. I notice that the
only specs in eSif, or anywhere else I've seen, are for the 25mm tube to
reach 1:1. What I've been wondering is, can you go beyond that; ie, adding
another 25mm to get even greater enlargemant? And if so, how would one
figure out what the ratio would be with a given amount of extension?

Thanks,
Darin.