[OM] hoods

Subject: [OM] hoods
From: "Walter Tani" <taniw001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:49:36 -1000
Cc: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Walt. I'm Walt too, from Honolulu.  That rhymes.  I don't wear a hat, what
am I gonna do?

I agree, screwing beats clamping.  Can we talk about cameras now please?

As for the Canon poachers, I think you forgot to insert "damn" in front of
"Canon."   :)   But I consider myself a liberator, not a poacher.  When is the
last time you sat down and talked to your lenses? I'll bet even money some of
them, the ones not cowed by decades of service only to the OM label, will,
albeit timidly, declare a fond wish to see the world beyond the confines of
their Oly habitat.  Set them free, my brother.  Be bold.

Walt
Honolulu