[OM] FS - lower lens prices, still good stuff available [REPOST]

Subject: [OM] FS - lower lens prices, still good stuff available [REPOST]
From: johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:25:35 -0400
Sorry for the re-post, but I didn't get a digest yesterday and thought this
might not have made it everyone.

Here is what's still available.  I lowered the prices on just about everything.
 I'll be putting everything on yaBe THURSDAY night, so contact me ASAP.  Also,
if there is something you are keen on, send me an email.  I may lower the price
a little to avoid the hassle of yaBe.
Thanks!!!!
--PatrickJ
Oh, e-mail if you want pics.

Price    Item     Description
 $2,000.00       24mm/f3.5 Shift (s/n 102xxx)    Like New - only marks are a
few on the lens mount (w/ instructions, but no box), oil free & snappy aperture
blades

 $15.00            50mm/f1.8 (s/n 1669xxx)          Some brassing

 $375.00          50mm/f2 Macro           Like New w/ worn box, oil free &
snappy aperture blades, multi-coated, etc.

 $400.00          180mm/f2.8 (s/n 205xxx)          Perfect glass (except for
the few obligatory dust specks), oil free & snappy aperture blades,
multi-coated, only marks are couple brassing marks on the knurled part of the
built-in hood

 $350.00          500mm/f8 Reflex          Like New (only used once or twice)
w/ box, instructions & pouch - only problem is that the rear inner element has
a bunch of specks on it.  It is definitely not fungus, so I think it is some of
the velvet lining on the inside of the lens - could be cleaned easily by John
H. or by someone with a spanner wrench... oil free & snappy aperture blades -
just kidding :-)...this lens doesn't have aperture blades.

 $1,100.00       600mm/f6.5 (s/n 10016x)         Biggest silvernose you'll ever
see! - Glass is near-perfect?near-perfect because I thought I spotted a fine
cleaning mark on the front element one day, but I can't seem to find it now.
Aperture blades are oil free & snappy.  Also, based on the serial number, this
must have been one of the first off the assembly line and probably one of the
few silvernoses out there.  I think a serial number survey found that most are
multi-coated.  Cosmetically, there are a few scuff marks on the built-in hood -
no brassing anywhere, just a couple places where the finish is not as shiny as
the rest.  Focus is smooth, comes with original metal case.

 $135.00          35-105mm/f3.5-4.5 Zoom (s/n 156xxx)            Perfect glass
(also the few obligatory dust specks found in all zoom lenses), multi-coated,
oil free & snappy aperture blades, slightly used, only a couple _small_
brassing marks, w/ instructions

 $350.00          50-250mm/f5 Zoom (s/n 102xxx).        2mm cleaning scratch in
the year element and a couple 2-3mm cleaning scratches on the front element -
will _not_ affect images (also the few obligatory dust specks found in all zoom
lenses), perfect cosmetically except for one of two extremely _small_ brassing
marks on some edges, slight creep but nothing bad, oil free & snappy aperture
blades.

 $40.00            Wooden Hand Rests for Trans-Illuminator Base X-DE  New

 $20.00            Motor Drive 1  As-Is - quite good cosmetically, but has a
short somewhere, two of six connectors to motor drive slightly melted

 $20.00            Motor Drive 1  As-Is - ugly cosmetically, missing lots of
paint, and has a short somewhere, two of six connectors to motor drive slightly
melted

 $45.00            M.18V Battery Holder 1          New, In Box

 $50.00            T45 Electronic Flash     In Box, Rebuilt Battery w/
instructions?but As-Is - flash ready light indicator comes on, test button
works, but flash will not discharged when shutter released, battery release
button also very stiff

 $25.00            T45 Electronic Flash Ni-Cd Charger 1  In Box, Like New w/
instructions

 $20.00            T32 Electronic Flash     As-Is - Battery Leakage

 $20.00            T32 Electronic Flash     As-Is - Battery Leakage

 $7.50              1,4N Hard (Leather?) Case - Black

 $7.50              14H Hard (Leatherette?) Case - Black

 $5.00              Body Cap        New, In Box

 $20.00            TTL Auto Mutliconnector         New, In Box (no instructions)

 $20.00            TTL Auto Mutliconnector         New, In Box (no instructions)

 $20.00            TTL Auto Mutliconnector         New, In Box w/ instructions

 $12.00            Focusing Screen 1-1     In case, w/ tool (no brush)

 $12.00            Focusing Screen 1-2     In Box w/ tool, brush & instructions

 $8.00              Focusing Screen 1-6 (?)           Tab is broken, box says
1-6, but could be 1-5, 1-6 or 1-7 - In Box w/ brush & instructions (no tool)

 $20.00            Focusing Screen 1-7     In Box w/ tool, brush & instructions

 $25.00            Focusing Screen 1-10   In Box w/ tool & brush (no
instructions)

 $25.00            Focusing Screen 1-10   Cracked Case w/ tool (no brush)

 $7.50              Focusing Screen 1-13   Case (no tool or brush)

 $7.50              T20 Electronic Flash Calculator Panel (in feet)   New

 $7.50              T32 Electronic Flash Calculator Panel (in feet)   New

 $7.50              T32 Electronic Flash Calculator Panel (in feet)   New

 $7.50              T32 Electronic Flash Calculator Panel (in meters)
Used

 $10.00            Eyecup 1          Excellent

 $25.00            TTL Auto Connector T20         Excellent

 $20.00            Relay Cord 1.2m          New, In Box w/ instructions

 $15.00            Relay Cord 1.2m          Missing one of springs to attach to
motor driver, but still attaches firmly - never had a problem with it detaching

 $15.00            TTL Auto Cord T 0.6m

 $20.00            TTL Auto Cord T 2m

 $20.00            TTL Auto Cord T 5m

 $20.00            TTL Auto Cord T 5m

 $20.00            M.Remote Cord 5m     Missing little red plate on button -
works perfectly

 $15.00            M. Remote Controller Cord 10m          Use with M.Remote
Cords or M.Remote Controller (in plastic blister box)

 $40.00            Tripod Mount Collar/Ring         New (from Olympus Parts)

 $5.00              TTL Auto Cord T2 0.1m          w/ instructions

 e-mail me        Instructions S.Zuiko 100-200mm/f5
 e-mail me        Instructions M.Grip Cord 2
 e-mail me        Instructions TTL Autoconnector Type 3
 e-mail me        Instructions F.Zuiko 50mm/f1.8
 e-mail me        Instructions Zuiko 50mm/f3.5 Macro
 e-mail me        System Chart - (0985-10MS)
 e-mail me        System Chart - (0489-5MS)
 e-mail me        Manual for Motor Drive Group - (0186-5MS)
 e-mail me        Manual for Flash Photo Group - (1089-2MS)
 e-mail me        Instructions OM-1 - (0581-10MS)
 e-mail me        Instructions OM-1 [Large Format] - (0877-10MS)
 e-mail me        Instructions OM-1 At A Glance - (0281-6MS)

 e-mail me        Infinity SuperZoom 300 w/ Flash Adapter