[OM] Re: [OT] Thimerosol and autism: I stand corrected

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Thimerosol and autism: I stand corrected
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 09:17:59 -0700
Of course autism is the easily identifiable thing here. I have a
niece with a son who exhibited some of the symptoms of of autism
after vaccines. He gradually got better over several years, but
continued to exhibit neurological symptoms and mildly delayed
development. Autism is only the most extreme form of the damage being
caused.He is just ready to start school and everyone is hoping he can
compete in his grade level.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA