[OM] Re: 35RD problem

Subject: [OM] Re: 35RD problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:44:40 -0400
There is a very thin pin that has to slide smoothly in a slot in the shutter
plate,  If pin is bent and not operating properly, then diaphragm may
malfunction in the way you describe. There are many other things which could
cause diaphragm defects too. RD meter trap mechanism is on the bottom of the
camera.  Viewfinder needle is just 'window dressing' and is not the actual
meter.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743