[OM] Re: FS - ...but need help pricing first

Subject: [OM] Re: FS - ...but need help pricing first
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:09:22 +0100
Patrick, aside from looking at the auction site, I suggest that you take a
look at the KEH catalog for an indication of the 'market price'.  You will
not find the 24/3.5 there, and I think you will not find one in any
condition for less than USD1000. You will probably find at least one for
sale at $3000 - for the simple reason that nobody wants to pay that price.
Yet.

--
Piers