[OM] Re: This will scare you

Subject: [OM] Re: This will scare you
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:10:49 -0400
Well, I was 100% sure it was a different Don Cherry  ;-)  but I decided
to ask to further our OT trends.

Don't know if Coach coined that phrase, but he certainly did coin "OK,
you kids out there... I'm TELLIN' ya ... don't EVER do that ... Hey, how
come I'm always outta time?!?", etc.

Missing the NHL and HNIC ...  Earl

=