[OM] Re: IS-3 Responses - Thanks!

Subject: [OM] Re: IS-3 Responses - Thanks!
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:09:28 -0500

That ought to be just fine -- bubble wrap for impact absorption, void filler
like peanuts, et al, for support inside a sturdy corrugated cardboard box.

(I got an OM-3 just the other day that was wrapped in bubble wrap, but it
was placed inside a box without adequate filler so that it could -- and
did! -- have room to move around inside.  Whether the top was dented
_before_ it was mailed or during transit I don't know....)