[OM] OT OT That little white ball

Subject: [OM] OT OT That little white ball
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:54:59 +1200
Hi all,

I'm not a follower of golf, but in case you missed it, following the success of
K_1_W_1 (Maori) golfer Michael Campbell, the Us Open, for a while, should
be called Our Open.  =|;-)>

He beat Tiger Woods by at least two strokes. Even I, who do not understand
the scoring used in cricket, understand the simple card scoring system used
in golf.

The last New Zealander to do this was Sir Bob Charles, back in the 1960's.

OM content?  Your guess is as good as mine.

Brian.