[OM] Re: More Meeting in the shires

Subject: [OM] Re: More Meeting in the shires
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:29:26 -0700
Piers Hemy wrote:

>I have delayed long enough, intending to re-scan to get some improvement,
>and proving only that something is better than nothing, so here goes with a
>further instalment documenting our UK get-together with Marty Flink as
>keynote speaker.
>
>http://www.hemy.me.uk/OM_Meet/2005/index.html

Thanks for a most enjoyable show! The captions are certainly
entertaining. Some of the images look like the originals are wonderful too.

The scanning, though, uh, how can I put this... Oh yeah, I've just read
your captions! The scanning leaves a lot to be desired, but worth
viewing nonetheless..

Moose