[OM] Re: Bulk loader

Subject: [OM] Re: Bulk loader
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:42:12 +0000
I have/had a bulk loader that I know for sure is/was a Watson.  It worked great
when I was using it, which was probably 40 years ago, back when I was buying
Panatomic-X in 100 ft. rolls.  I may still have it, because I nearly never sell
or give anything away, but even if I do, I bet I couldn't find it in a week.
And even if I did, I would hesitate to evict the mouse family probably now
calling it home.

But a Watson is about as good as you can do for a bulk loader.  Just be careful
about the film cans/cannisters/cassettes you use.  They can scratch and screw
up the film more than the Watson ever will.

Walt, back to the E-1, the 4/3 adapter, and a sackful of old Zuikos  :-)

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>