[OM] Re: Another freebie

Subject: [OM] Re: Another freebie
From: B Hinderks <bkhinderks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:38:58 -0600
HI Steve,

I have a Contax RTS with a couple lens that was left to me by a very good
friend when he passed away (he was an old German fellow who was right into
Leica and Contax) with the condition that I could not sell it. I have a few
Tamron lenses that might be nice to try on the RTS. Let me know, if I am
sucessful, what the postage is to Canada and I will certainly cover that.
Regards,
Barry H