[OM] Re: Euros and real money

Subject: [OM] Re: Euros and real money
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:13:46 +1200
To succeed in that she'd have to do away with GB, amongst other things. Which
rumor has it, is beyond her reputation as the minister for everything. I'm not
monarchist. I've merely discovered that selling on ebay via ebay.co.uk in GBP
reaches similar figures as selling in north american dollars. Thereby giving me
more in the hand, when converted into real money ...

David