[OM] Re: Way off topic. Anyone have a Clack?

Subject: [OM] Re: Way off topic. Anyone have a Clack?
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:36:37 +1000
Sorry Bill, don't have a lead on a "Clack", but it sounds like a good
investment after your recent digital experience.

I did see a Clack at a local Cash Converters 6 months ago - perhaps AndrewF has
noticed it more recently (it was officially in his CC territory).

...Wayne

> NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
>

> Don't ask, but I'm looking for an Agfa Clack camera.  There are a couple
> on
> ebay and I have a snipe bid in on one of them, however if someone has
> one or
> the American version which is the Weekend let me know off list.  Don't
> confuse
> this with the Agfa Click or the folding Billy Clack.  It is the Clack
> box
> camera I'm looking to acquire.  You all know I'm a semi-pinhead, but
> please don't
> let me hear you referring to me a Clack Pot.  {8^)   Bill Barber

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com