[OM] Re: OM4Ti with multi-coloured display

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4Ti with multi-coloured display
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:20:31 -0500

There are numerous faults that will result in unnecessary items being
illuminated on the LCD -- broken resistors and short circuits to main
circuit failures -- but as long as the shutter is working OK in Auto and
Manual it's likely that the problem is limited to the LCD Driver.  Just hope
it's not due to corrosion.