[OM] Re: OM1 foam blues - Camera seals

Subject: [OM] Re: OM1 foam blues - Camera seals
From: "dan" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:13:08 +0000
The Camera Seals kit is ok but the foam is not as good as the original in my
experience. It is not an open cell style like the majority of the Interslice
kit appears to be. The two pieces I got in the $5 trial kit that Camera Seals
was doing were not the most useful thicknesses (one was way too thick and the
other was really only good for hinge seals. I have no idea on how he was
suggesting that either piece was suitable for the thin rail traps. Anyway as
ever YMMV.

Thanks to Walt for the tip on the Interslice kit BTW!

Dan S.