[OM] Re: It's like an E-1 Christmas!

Subject: [OM] Re: It's like an E-1 Christmas!
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 15:18:55 -0700 (PDT)
Walt (ducking flying skillets) wrote:
> 1. The viewfinder ain't THAT bad.  After hearing some of the
> gripes, I expected much worse and am pleasantly surprised.

It's actually quite nice if you wear glasses. I hate to say it,
but it's growing on me.

> 2. Attaching the strap is a PITA.  Now I've decided already
> I'm swaping it out for a Tamrac with the QA hickies.

For some reason my bouncy Tamrac QA hickied straps don't do
quite as well on the A1 or the E-1 because of the lug locations.
I'm thinking a Leica strap might be in order.

> 5. One look through the viewfinder makes the 7-14 worth every
> ounce and inch.

Glad you're so pleased. Looking forward to seeing the results.

AG

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/