[OM] Re: Oh, great.

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, great.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:53:21 +1000
And they're still made in my home town Melbourne (and not in some
Asian sweatshop).
That's why there so well made and cost a packet!
I picked up a 'Budgie Smuggler' in a pawn broker the other day. Love
the strap with a fast adjust snap lock so that you can switch it from
shoulder strap to waist belt in seconds.
AndrewF