[OM] Re: Oh, great.

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, great.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:57:03 EDT
In a message dated 6/7/2005 10:23:02 AM Central Standard Time,
cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

We're flying Southwest out to Vegas this evening, and we just read  the
updated rules on the SW website....

You are now allowed to  bring ONE carryon and one small personal item.

This means I have to  choose --
figure out how to rearrange stuff so my wife and I
each have our  1-1/2 carryon bags....

Time for some creative packing....

Or perhaps some creative thinking.  Now what was it you said your  wife
needed to carry besides her checkbook.   Doesn't sound to me like  you have a
problem.  [8^)  Bill "Ducking behind the nearest object"  Barber