[OM] Well, what about digital

Subject: [OM] Well, what about digital
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:12:43 +0200
I don't know if you remember my friend Mattias (http://www.tope.nl/
tope_show_entry.php?event=1&pic=82). Well he is alright, having a
good time with his D70... And me? I bought that E-1 one after all. So
we're shooting some digital. What else? We have both started to
really miss our old wet darkrooms. He is building one in his cellar
and I well, as you some of you may have noted have discovered lith-
film. And I'm probably selling my OM-2 cheap to Mattias, he really
needs another body than that D70 and OM-10 of his. The thing I really
can't get used to right now on the E-1 is that new thing called
autofocus.

So the question right now, for me, is how bad con one get! (http://
foto.johanmalmstrom.se/?dnode=602&cat=privat&pict=girltree.jpg)
Two OM-photos copied on 13x18 cm lithfilm then printed togehter on
Ilford Multigrade paper. I think contact prinitng is a gift to
mankind...

/ Johan