[OM] Re: #172

Subject: [OM] Re: #172
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 06:27:29 +0100
Presumably, as they were carrying out repairs, the inside of the
tunnel was bigger than normal and they were able to extract the part
from it.

For some reason I did not receive your post about No 172 Graham.  But
it is a cracking shot: the circle on the bank repeated by the circle
of the tunnel and the (implied) circle from the curve of the bridge.
And, because you used such a wideangle lens you have the feeling of
encirclement of the whole scene by the lens.  This not to mention the
sharpness and delightful contrast of the whole image.

Did you have to lie in wait for the narrowboat, or was it a
travelling companion which you had charmed into the shot? ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.