[OM] Re: #171

Subject: [OM] Re: #171
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:35:48 -0400
Jaime:  My slightly derogatory comments were in jest. I did not know
about the worms in Mezcal vs. Tequila, so thanks for exploding that myth
for me.  And I actually WAS aware of wine making as being a long
tradition in Mexico, though I'm sure I could learn a lot about its
history, the top wineries, etc., to my benefit.  It's may be a hidden
secret, like Canadian wines.  Both British Columbia and Ontario produce
some stunners, and not just icewine.

In any event, I have been thinking about the Petite Syrah, and think I
will go back and buy some.

I certainly identify with the after effects of such festivals.  I like
to have a designated driver or hold the "festival" at my place.  June
18th I am having a summer solstice party featuring Rieslings.  All
invited, but do warn me and bring your own sleeping bag.  OMs and your
favourite pagan practice/ritual are obligatory.

Earl