[OM] Re: Source and price range for adapter to use OM lenses on EOS?

Subject: [OM] Re: Source and price range for adapter to use OM lenses on EOS?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 13:53:49 -0400
It's one of them.  I've never seen the Kindai adapter which is a well
made adapter also sold by CameraQuest for, um, $175.
<http://www.cameraquest.com/adaptnew.htm>   I think this one from Martin
Chueng is probably just as well made and costs considerably less.  I've
also seen another nicely made one on the bay for about $50 but it did
not have the stop-down pin.  Well, I'm assuming it was nicely made.  It
was black and might have been just black anodized aluminum.  If you're
handy in the shop you could fix that one up but I've not seen that one
listed since I queried the seller about the pin.  Apparently, the need
for the pin was a revelation to him.