[OM] Re: 6/5 fragment of my day (long!)

Subject: [OM] Re: 6/5 fragment of my day (long!)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 23:00:23 -0400
Well, I'm glad you were able to find it.  You were apparently too much
in a hurry or perhaps to wet to notice that, about 75 feet off to your
left from where you took this shot, is a large sign board with a
detailed map and history of old Cambridge.

By chance I just happened to be there again today.  The wife and I went
into Boston just to walk around and visit Quincy Market and the water
front.  We stopped on the way back in Harvard Square for dinner.  If you
want a shot in the sunshine just holler.

Chuck Norcutt