[OM] Re: #171

Subject: [OM] Re: #171
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 23:27:07 +0100
Hi Earl,

Whilst you might be amused by the pretension of the $6.99 Petit Syrah from
MEXICO I would suggest that it may clash with the 2005 monosodium glutomate
in the sesame seed buns. If however, you are determined to proceed with this
culinary faux pas I would suggest that you do as I do before I consume any
food or drink from foreign climes and place a toilet roll in the fridge as a
precaution. Bon apertit :-)

--Graham