[OM] Re: My digital confession.

Subject: [OM] Re: My digital confession.
From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:16:31 -0500
At 11:50 AM 6/5/2005, Walt Wayman wrote (at the end):
>At this juncture, I wandered off toward the kitchen, declaring that it
>must be beer-thirty, smoothly changing the subject and closing the
>discussion by starting a conversation with Bailey, one of the cats.  Am I
>slick, or what?  ;-]
>
>Walt, who's learned a thing or two from years watching folks get in
>trouble by saying more than they had to.

I would have liked the cat conversation as well!

Mine with our cat goes something like this:
Me:  Meewww?
Tabitha:  Meow!
Me:  PRRRRR!
Tabitha:  PRRRRR!
Me:  Meowwwwrrr!
Tablitha:  Mewwww?

Very much reminiscent of the [ancient] ELIZA program.  I have little idea
what's actually being communicated other than it causes vocal response,
forepaw kneading, dancing and prancing around, and rubbing up against
anything and everything solid enough to rub up against during the variety
of vocalizations.

You've done well in the campaign so far, but advise against declaring
complete victory until a few days from now after the camera has arrived and
she's seen it in all its glory as you unpack it. [John has seen a few folks
get into trouble by not saying enough; there's a delicate balance between
the two.]

You could do a documentary of setting up her new computer with it!
;-)

-- John Lind
[who needs to do a few more flower macros with the recently acquired medium
format extension tubes]