[OM] Re: You Bastards!

Subject: [OM] Re: You Bastards!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 09:05:00 +1000
Important update!
I picked up one of those little Canon CP printers yesterday in a Cash
Converters (pawnbroker).
Plug-in, take a shot of the dog (hers) and present her with a
postcard. All is forgiven instantly.
Hmmmml - perhaps not all. There are a couple of things for which i
will never be forgiven. Ever.
Still, a very good investment. Digital polaroid. The E1 is PictBridge
enabled, no?
AndrewF