[OM] Re: Tope topics

Subject: [OM] Re: Tope topics
From: "Darin Rhein" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 04:20:11 -0700
As a newcomer to the list, I have to agree with Brian and Fernando, it would
be nice to have the opportunity to submit pictures to some of the previous
topics. However, I can also understand long time list members not wanting to
revisit topics. Perhaps a compromise could be to reopen past topics to those
who have not yet submitted to them. Another idea might be to simultaneously
have a new topic and a previously used one as an alternate choice.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Darin.