[OM] Re: Which Olympus case is this?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which Olympus case is this?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 22:12:04 EDT
I got the same case off ebay about a year ago. A divider is definitely
missing. Mine has a small shelf on the inside left to hang one body on, and a
circular cutout on the right side to stand one tele lens on end. I'm tugging on
the
divider, and it doesn't want to come out at all.  I know there were also a
couple of cases with the "Olympus" stamp on them that were designed for their
video cameras, but the circular lens cutout would seem to rule out video. I'm
thinking maybe this case was for the OM2000 and its two lenses?

George S.

om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I don't remember that one.  It certainly wasn't one of the original OM
series set of S, M, L cases.

Skip